MSA offer a support network for Muay Thai Trainers. We offer over 50 years of martial arts practical experience and over 35 years in business. MSA Master Sken Academy Parkend Lydney Muay Thai support affiliates based throughout the United Kingdom. Through our network and combined knowledge we help Muay Thai Instructors to set up their own clubs with confidence in the knowledge that they can run a successful Muay Thai Academy.
Our MSA Licencee package for Muay Thai Instructors under the guidance of Grand Master Sken offers the following package.
The MSA (Master Sken Academy) Licensee scheme.
1. Master Sken Academy Licence 2. Insurance 3. DBS - Disclosure & Barring Service (Formaly known as the CRB) 4. Personal Training with Grand Master Sken/MSA Club Members Discounts 5. Seminars / Courses 6. Grading 7. Website 8. Academy Event 9. Interclub
10. MSA Clothing Discounts
1. Master Sken Academy Licence Book MSA instructor and their members are issued a licence book / certificate.
MSA Instructors will be safe in the knowledge that each of their members will hold an insurance against accident and that each licence will increase revenue helping to support their business.
2. Insurances Available • Instructor's indemnity • Public Liability • Employer's Liability • Member to Member Liability • Club Contents Insurance
3. DBS - Disclosure & Barring Service (formaly CRB) MSA Instructors can obtain their fully enhanced DBS through our organization, this is a requirement to able to teach. Master Sken Academy will supply the relevant information on application.
4. First Aid MSA Instructors can obtain their first aid certificates through recognized bodies.
5. Discounted Instructors Training with Grand Master Sken • Groups • One to one • MSA - MTQ (Muay Thai Qualification) Instructor Courses • MSA Muay Thai Be Spoke Instructor Training – Competition - including all aspects of corner work coaching and refereeing – Muay Boran –how to successfully integrate Muay Boran in to modern Muay Thai Classes– • MTQ - Grading Assessors Course. Including how to become an MSA Grading Assessor and how to conduct the MSA Grading
6. Discounted Seminars / Courses Seminars and courses are offered at the main headquarters or at an external venue or location including • General Muay Thai • Competition • Ring craft • Corner Work • Muay Boran – Muay Thai and MMA Systems • Muay Thai - Mental Training and Life Coaching
7. Grading Grand Master Sken Instructors who are fully MTQ qualified and have taken a Grading Assessment Diploma can increase their incomes by grading their own members at their own facility Trainee Instructors and Instructors can increase his or her knowledge by furthering their own Muay Thai training by taking the Khan/ Dan grades with Grand Master Sken.
8. Website On joining us you can take full advantage of the mastersken.com website and social media. MSA market all their affiliates on their www.mastersken.com website aiding recognition and the quality they offer in Muay Thai training.
9. Academy Event
Grand Master Sken Annual Ceremony Award To end the year each MSA instructor attend our annual ceremony along with his students, who may wish to enter to be specially honoured and awarded by Grand Master Sken
MSA - Master Sken Academy Interclub are held monthly for all affiliates and their members.
MSA offer a unique service to affiliates by helping their students to be recognised in the fighting world Master Sken has many connections with in the Muay Thai world we can provide great fight opportunities.
If you would like to know more about becoming an MSA Licencee - Contact us